Monday, October 26, 2015

STORE CLOSING SALE!

http://crazy-4-monograms.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=40

I really wanted to avoid this step but some things cant be helped and
Just when i think I have a handle on this health issue something
else hits sending me back another couple steps. Its been a major
struggle keeping everything going since they first found the tumor.
I have tried to not let it affect the store but I have realized that I
need to take a step back and focus on this for a while and its not
fair to you guys for me to keep vanishing cause of this. I am closing
up shop till I get a lid on this. Could be a year could be for good
I cant tell you right now. But it is necessary. So everything is marked
down to 75% off. You can also grab the WHOLE store for $25 and
save a ton. Sale will run through till the end of the month and then
its goodbye for what I hope is only temporary. You guys have been
amazing and I thankyou for your understanding and support!  I will
still be on the blog trying to stay semi active with you all as I fight
through this. The bills are really piling up and I need to get this under
control cause medical costs are a real nightmare even with the
insurance coverage. So anything helps at this point. Honestly though
its the least of my worries. I just wanna come through this in one
peice when its all said and done. So wish me luck!


8 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear your health is such a challenge. I will miss your wonderful designs but you are making the right decision. Your health comes first. You are in my prayers that you will have a complete recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry! I do understand your health is the most important thing. I do have everything in your store now. I hope you can come back! you and your family will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so sorry to hear about what you're going through at the moment. Please take good care of yourself and especially your health. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family and hope you will quickly be on the road to recovery. Keeping my fingers crossed that all will go well and we'll be seeing you again in the near future. Steffie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your health and family come first. May you lean on God's support through all this and I pray He will answer our prayers that your health will be restored. I will continue to believe that you will return to designing in the near future and will look forward to that day ... Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for speedy and completer recovery! I have a lot of your work, but, just in case...I purchased the whole store just now. So sorry you have to close, but your health and family MUST come first! Good Luck dear! Hugs, Mat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really sorry hearing this from you but I believe everything happen for a reason. Health is wealth. You are in our thoughts and prayers. And we do hope for your fast and complete recovery. You're an amazing designer and I just loved your work. We look forward to having you back in the future. All the best. Warm regards, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sorry to hear about your health struggle. I am keeping you in my thoughts and wish you good luck. Hugs and Kisses. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping you in our prayers...we will miss you. Since my backup crashed and I lost all my scrap kits...I am starting over so will be getting the whole store deal. TY very much for all you have done.

    ReplyDelete