Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Question Answered

So I have been getting this question a LOT from those interested in the store sale before buying. Figured I better post it on here for the rest of you.

Q:How much time will I have to complete my downloads?

A:the store will close up on the last day of this month. However that is only for purchases. After that day noone will be able to purchase anything more. However the store itself will remain for several more months to allow those who have already bought their goodies to continue login into their accounts and finishing their download. I have the worlds CRAPPIEST internet connection. Its just a result of where we happen to live. So I totally understand how something that should take only a few minute can actually take several hours. That in mind I am making sure that noone is rushed (to a reasonable degree) and everyone has finished all their downloads before I remove the store itself and the server contents. 


http://crazy-4-monograms.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=40









3 comments:

  1. Thank U so much, my internet connection is HORRIBLE. I live in a medieval city (Barcelona), and many neighborhoods them have bad internet (to protect ancient churchs or buildings). So, one more time, thanks so much...

    Please accept my very best wishes for a speedy recovery, and many thanks for your marvellous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! hope you and your family have an awesome turkey day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog. it's nice. Thank you for sharing this blog. Looking forward to see more updates.

    custom baby items

    ReplyDelete