Blog Store Contact

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Someome Shoot me!!!

So if I ever start to talk about wanting to change internet providers again someone just shoot me! What was I thinking! Smooth easy transition. Yeah right! LOL So we get the new modem today and after 4 hours trying to install it and another 2 with tech support trying to locate the account in their system they finally surmise that there is a malfunction of the modem itself and we need to send it back to be replaced! SERIOUSLY!?!?! Oh man I got a headache from this. Hahahahaha laugh it off its all your can do to keep it from making you insane right? Hahahahahaha anyways hoping that the current connection will allow me to complete the next freebie upload but if not I will prevail! It will go up if even a little late! Hugs
misty

No comments:

Post a Comment