Blog Store Contact

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Playful Paws Goodies!!!

Evening guys! I got the Playful Paws kit all completed and on top of what was grabbed for the freebie week is another 100 or so elements and additional papers for a really cute, large kit perfect for any puppy project. So the last day of the freebies is still active for those of you who have not yet gotten around to grabbing it today but be sure to grab that soon before its gone!

Im gonna be putting out a CT call here in the next week or so as I am putting a lot more time into templates that I design for other designers as well as my own kits and projects so as much as I would like to do lots of layouts there just isnt enough time in the day! LOL So if you know someone super talented who would love to get free kits and goodies to work with or are you yourself this awesome talent do give me a shout with some samples of your work but Ill be posting the specifics here soon. Here is the new completed kit and QP's so do check em out! Hugs
Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment