Blog Store Contact

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Lil Peeps Brag Book Day 6

I know I said I was burned out on kits and was gonna take a break but I started something with the intention of keeping it small and just for fun and it turned into a full project and OMG im so LOVING THIS KIT!!!! Its an easter theme but when you guys see this...!!!! Kit itself is almost done so Im hoping to have everything ready in the next couple days but wow! So cute!!!! I got day 6 of the brag book freebies for you! Enjoy..

6 comments:

  1. what no sneak peek...lol thanks for day 6..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, just want to tell you how much I love your creations! They are beautiful! I cannot wait for your Easter kit! Thank you for everything! Love and hugs Romi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with NanaScraps....what no sneak peek??!! Hee hee, I knew you couldn't stay away long :) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one too and can't wait to see your next kit!!:) Thanks so much for sharing another CUTE page with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete