Blog Store Contact

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Peppermint Patty Monograms Freebies days 20 and 21

Morning everyone. Just getting some extras wrapped up for this new kit. Rather frustrating  time of year really. I mean I love xmas dont get my wrong. It's my favorite time of year bar none but it feels like you are just constantly on the move and not really even getting anything done! LOL Come xmas morning and lil man is tearing open this and that over the moon it will all be worth it though! LOL. Dad got a huge roast and moms is cooking pies this week. Most my family is coming and even my sister flying out from washington Xmas eve. I think this is gonna be a great weekend. What are your plans for the weekend? Here is yesterday and todays freebies for you. I was so swamped yesterday that I didnt get a chance to blog till this morning. Enjoy!
Misty


8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a FUN weekend coming up.Merry CHRISTmas...and thanks for T and U.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set (I'm only missing A - woohoo!) THANK YOU so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you a Merry Christmas ..it's been a long time since my whole family was together..one of these years...have a great time..thank you for Q_R_S_T_U..these are wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the gorgeous letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!!!!
    Thank you.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete