Sunday, March 25, 2012

Everyday Bliss Freebie Kit day 5 and 6

OMG! Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. That was such a long drive. 10 hours round trip. But Vegas was a BLAST! Tell you all about it soon I just wanna get these freebies posted as promised and shower and sleep! LOL I wasnt able to get online, it was soooo busy I was on the go non stop. So I got both yestedays and todays for you tonight! ENJOY!!!
Hugs
Misty

 *****This freebie has expired. You can still grab it in the stores by clickin on the picture before. Be sure to check the blog regularly for the daily freebies*****






12 comments:

  1. Thank you! I've been waiting))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing. LOVIN IT!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kit is great! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this....Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much!! This is a beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks...love all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the gorgeous freebie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Misty. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/thursdays-guest-freebies_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/thursdays-guest-freebies_29.html

    ReplyDelete