Blog Store Contact

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Cookout Monogram Number Freebie Day 7 and 8

Happy Fourth of July everyone! Been a crazy couple days for me here. Got something neat to share with you. The digital scrapbooking world has been growing in the last couple years. Number of designers getting into the market it growing as well. As is the number of template designers and designers using these premade templates. Its not hard to find 5-10 different kits using the exactly same designs. There are also some designers out there like nitwits and such that draw their own templates that they alone use for their products and dont offer them to others for sale. Katie and I have been talking about this lately and we have set aside the time to start drawing our own designs. This will give you all stuff that is completely original and not found anywhere else for the most part. Katie is at the moment in Cali on vacation with her girls visiting family down there and while she is gone I have been working on templates for a camping theme and they are CUTE CUTE CUTE! I cant wait to see what she does with them. Ill be sure to share a sneak peek here soon as she gets started on those. Here is days 7 and 8 for you of the freebies! Enjoy....


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing more of your CUTE monograms with me. LOVE THEM!!
    Sounds like a really COOL idea to draw your own templates.:) It amazes me..all the talented designers in the scrapping world.:)Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.:)

    ReplyDelete