Blog Store Contact

Friday, November 02, 2012

5 for $5!!!

Starting this morning through Monday I have a deal running in the store where you can select 5 products that you want and only pay 5 bucks for the whole thing. This applies to all products by Crazy-4-Monograms with the exception of Bundles. Click the image above to Grab this deal in the store and then at checkout in the instructions box just enter the list of items you wanted for your 5 for 5 deal and you will be sent a code to grab your goodies from the store. Enjoy!!!


4 comments:

  1. blessings to you and this just a k note to say I love your wonderful brag books and I just wish I could afford to buy some of your amazingly gorgeous kits , can you tell me if there are any more to the Freelin Witchy Brag Book as I only have five of them Hugs Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya... just curious.. will you be finishing the Feeling Witchy Bragbook give away???? Orrr.. was it only 5 intstead of the usual 10 pages?? :) Thx in advance for any information on this! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed this! I hope you do a deal like this again soon...

    ReplyDelete