Blog Store Contact

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Scrap Addict Monograms Day 1

Morning everyone. I been MIA for a while and I apologize. Hubby is in the last few weeks of his schooling and the finals are coming up. Tons of assignments to have ready and xmas shopping to do ect ect. I been running around like crazy the last week and a half that I have barely had 10 minutes to sit at the computer at a time. I did sit down last night and get a new set of freebies put together for you guys using one of the new kits Scrap Addict. This is day 1 of the monograms. Also I wanted to throw together a neat deal for you guys since xmas is coming up. Once in a while Ill do a buy my store 1 month access but this year Im doing a 6 month access. Which means you get full access to everything I have released as well as everything I put out over the next 6 months with the purchase of this deal. Dont think Ill be doing this one again but wanted to do something big this year! Enjoy!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful monogram - thank you!!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is amazing blessing to you and thank you for all the amazing wonderful beautiful gifts that you have shared over the past years and yes I just wish had the money to buy your shop any way merry Christmas and hugs to you Nana Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your monograms are just GREAT !
    Thank you so much !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just found your site and went back to the letter A and I can still download! I can't tell you how THRILLED I was! These monograms are gorgeous, beautiful, outstanding! Well, you get my drift! Thank you! Then, I went to your store and I was delighted! Not only are your kits SOOO cute but, they are AFFORDABLE. So many times, I go to sites, love their kits, but, there is no way I can put out $15.00 or $20.00 or more for a kit...now, I'm not saying that with all the work that goes into making a kit they're not worth that much...all I'm saying is that there is no way I can afford to buy kits that are that expensive. But, I'm going to buy some of your kits, for sure. They are soooo sweet! Love them! I especially like the more realistic kind of kit but that's my own personal preference. Thank you so much for all that you do! I'm so grateful! I am Faith at famadio@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with the comments above me. I recently found you on MMS and absolutely love your monograms and have already purchased some of your clusters/kits. Will be spending more time in your shop. Always believe in supporting those you are so generous in giving out such beautiful freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Now i am so cravings for buying all monograms! As your blog's name, I am now crazy for it! :) Thanks a lot for all beautiful monograms and will always support you!

    Nadia
    Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete