Blog Store Contact

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Scrap Addict Monograms Day 10 and 13


Afternoon everyone. This week has been insane. Skylar will be starting preschool here soon so it should mellow out a bit and I wont have to be on the go quite so much hopefully! LOL I know I missed the J in these freebies and been meaning to get it posted but I had someone in here working on the store and blog designs and needed to wait till they were done or taking a break to get it posted. So here is the missing J and the next freebie for you as well! Enjoy...
Misty












4 comments:

  1. Thanks! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the awesome monograms! pre-school already! wow time does fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letters from "H through to M" - love them!!! I was trying to say thank you for each letter, but, time is of the essence, now...my grandsons will be arriving shortly and if I don't hurry, I won't get this done, so, I have to cut a few corners which I hate to do, so, please forgive me. Each letter really deserves its own HUGE thank you, they are so beautiful! And, you deserve a standing ovation for all your talent and hard work! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete