Blog Store Contact

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sneak Peek!

Time for a sneak peek! I am just wrapping this one up now. Not sure if Im gonna do the extras right away for this one. A bit eager to start some new character templates for the next themes we have planned. But we will see. The kit is called Kitchen Helpers! My boys LOVE to help out in the kitchen. When my oldest was little he would wake me up every sat morning and grab a chair to get up and help me make breakfast. He would crack the eggs and help mix the batter for the pancakes! Now skylar is 3 and just getting into that phase too! So much fun! So here is a kit just for those moments. Or a peek at it anyways...What cha think? Its BIG!!! Probably the biggest Ive done yet. But man I just had so much to add to it!

3 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooo CUTE! I'm so excited for this kit to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Can't wait to see it... I see some recipe cards in my future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy this interesteing my oldest son help me cook to but my daughter don't won't me in the kitchen lol so I just move right out of her way boy does she make the meal interesting

    ReplyDelete