Blog Store Contact

Sunday, March 13, 2011

No Place Like Grandmas!

Morning everyone! Just realized this morning that I totally SPACED the freebie yesterday! I usually do it first thing in the morning and with all the madness overseas my mind was just somewhere else entirely.

The good news is that I got ahold of my ex husband yesterday and everyone is safe. A LOT of damage and though all their houses are intact there is still no  water to most of the area and they JUST got the power back yesterday morning. The reactor in Fukushima is on emergency alert as the reactor failed to cool following shut down and they are preparing to evacuate the area so if a meltdown occurs they will all be heading out here. I made it clear that I didnt want any of them there if something went south. we may not be married anymore but I still dont wanna see em hurt. once family always family as far as Im concerned so lets pray it does not come to that.

I finished up the Grandma theme kit and its now uploaded and listed in the stores. I have the kit as usual and the goodies to go with it as well as it all bundled together so check it out and let me know what you think? And of course here is day 5 of the freebie for you all! Hugs
Misty








IF YOU MISSED THE FREEBIE WEEK YOU CAN STILL GRAB THE FULL KIT IN THE STORE!



11 comments:

  1. That's heavy Misty!! Good to read you were able to reach him and that he is safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty thanks for the freebie! I am so happy your son is alright. I have a 6 year old little boy and I know I would have been in total panic mode until I heard from them. Best wishes to you and yours and your childs safe return. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear they are safe, and homes are intact for them...it's such a disaster there right now...especially with the nuclear meltodown threat. I hope they are able to evacuate safely if need be! The new kit looks wonderful :) as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so glad to hear they are okay, and pray they still stay safe.
    Thank you for the lovely freebies!
    Hugs, Tif

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad all is well...what a relief... thanks for day 5 ..No Place Like Grandma's what an awesome kit I love the softness of the color palette....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your baby is safe! We've reached all of my mil's family in Yawata and all but one in Tokyo. But, with the phones out it may be a couple more days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I's so glad to hear you little guy is OK. Thanks for the freebie and cute new kit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad they are safe, thank you so much for the freebie too. :)

    ReplyDelete