Blog Store Contact

Friday, March 11, 2011

Something Sweet Day 4

Afternoon everyone. sorry its so late in the day getting this posted Im about losing my mind here right now. I spent about 12 years in japan, returned to the states about 4 years ago and my old year old from my previous marriage spends part of the year in japan with his father. As you have no doubt seen on the news the quake that hit japan this morning is the biggest recorded event in over 140 years! It was 8.8 and the epicenter was right off the coast of Sendai which is a mere 100 km from ex husbands home. Lines and power is still out for most of the nation and I have not yet been able to get ahold of them. Trying to stay calm but there is a chance I may be hopping a flight to go get him so if I vanish for a few days please bear with me. Here is day 4 of the freebies! Best regards
Misty
IF YOU MISSED THE FREEBIE WEEK YOU CAN STILL GRAB THE FULL KIT IN THE STORE!



9 comments:

  1. omg...I hope all is well....you are in my thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for day 4 to this really cute kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. How scary! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for the beautiful freebie. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. My thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope you hear from your family soon and that all is well!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for their safety and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for "Something Sweet". Have just discovered your blog and am having fun exploring. Hope all is well with your family in Japan. Will add them to my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete